SHIPS IN 1 - 2 DAYS
Be sure to check out the two leather options here.
Unquestionably refined, the Cambridge recliner is a timeless take on a classic design. Exquisitely tailored rolled arms that gently step back are adorned with hand-applied brass nail-head trim that continues down the front, across the reclining foot rest, and over the elegantly curved button-tufted back creating a stately silhouette. The box style seat cushion, accented with welting, is constructed of high density down-fill and enhanced with an inner-spring for exceptional comfort and ride. The reclining mechanism, with an extended foot rest, adjusts to three positions for irresistible relaxation. The attractively turned wood feet are finished in mid-tone cherry that compliments the Brussels Linen fabric and the brushed turned wood feet that compliments the Samantha Grey fabric. Opulence Home’s Cambridge recliner catches the eye and infuses the room with a timeless, antique-vintage feel that you will adore and embrace!
- Available in two fabrics & two leathers
- Top grade high thread-count linen
- Superior comfort and support
- Hand-applied silver nail-head trim
- Button tufting and welting detail
- Genuine Leggett & Platt three-position reclining mechanism
- Solid hardwood legs
- Solid hardwood and marine grade plywood frame
- Key joints reinforced with corner blocks
- Durable stitching with nylon back reinforcement in key areas
- High density pocket coil, inner spring cushion with down/blend topper
- Heavy gauge steel sinuous spring construction
- Can be Scotchguarded: Yes
- Product Warranty: 5 Year limited manufacturer
- Weight Capacity: 275lb.
- Minor assembly (no tools)
- Ships FedEx ground within 24 - 48 hrs.
Request a Swatch
Weights & Dimensions
Overall: 39.75'' H x 36'' W x 41'' D
Seat: 22'' H x 21.5'' W x 24'' D
Legs Height: 4.5"
Product Weight: 114 lb.