SHIPS IN 1 - 2 DAYS
Be sure to check out the two linen options here.
Unquestionably refined, the Cambridge recliner is a timeless take on a classic design. Exquisitely tailored rolled arms that gently step back are adorned with hand-applied brass nail-head trim that continues down the front, across the reclining foot rest, and over the elegantly curved button-tufted back creating a stately silhouette. The box style seat cushion, accented with welting, is constructed of high density down-fill and enhanced with an inner-spring for exceptional comfort and ride. The reclining mechanism, with an extended foot rest, adjusts to three positions for irresistible relaxation. The attractively turned wood feet are finished in mid-tone cherry that compliments the lightly distressed aged leather. Opulence Home’s Cambridge recliner catches the eye and infuses the room with a timeless, antique-vintage feel that you will adore and embrace!
- Available in two leathers & two fabrics
- Top grade, lightly distressed aged leather
- Superior comfort and support
- Hand-applied brass nail-head trim
- Button tufting and welting detail
- Genuine Leggett & Platt three-position reclining mechanism
- Solid hardwood legs
- Solid hardwood frame
- Key joints reinforced with corner blocks
- Durable stitching with nylon back reinforcement in key areas
- High density pocket coil, inner spring cushion with down/blend topper
- Heavy gauge steel sinuous spring construction
- Can be Scotchguarded: Yes
- Product Warranty: 5 Year limited manufacturer
- Weight Capacity: 275lb.
- Minor assembly (no tools)
- Ships FedEx ground within 24 - 48 hrs.
Request a Swatch
Weights & Dimensions
Overall: 39.75'' H x 36'' W x 41'' D
Seat: 22'' H x 21.5'' W x 24'' D
Legs Height: 4.5"
Product Weight: 114 lb.